If you are in Nassau, you may visit our Business Office at the Oakes Field Campus of The University of The Bahamas to make payments in cash or by credit card. Be sure to bring along a copy of your invoice.
If you are not in Nassau, but wish to pay by credit card, please complete and submit the Credit Card Authorisation form available here for download.
Cheques or Bank Drafts
Personal cheques are not accepted. You may submit payment in the form of US or Bahamian Dollar company cheques or bank drafts.
Cheques, drafts should be made payable to THE COLLEGE OF THE BAHAMAS. Please forward payments in this form to:
Office of Information Technology
University of The Bahamas
Thompson Blvd., P.O. Box N4912
Nassau, NP, Bahamas
Please direct wire transfers as follows:
Royal Bank of Canada, John F. Kennedy Branch, Nassau, Bahamas
Name on Account: The College of The Bahamas
Account: COB BOOK ACCOUNT # 1067982
- The cost of the wire transfer, including all intermediary bank fees, must be borne by the applicant.
- You must quote the invoice number(s) for which payment is being submitted. Also, notify us of the payment by sending an e-mail to BSadmin@ub.edu.bs. Your message should contain the following payment information:
- purpose (list invoice numbers and domain names for renewal/registration)
- your bank name and account number
- other tracking information or reference numbers